Hypertension is a disorder which affects millions of people in the world. Every three adults in America are suffering from this condition. Although we know the fact that it is very common and a person need not worry so much about this. In medical terms it is also known as high blood pressure. When the pressure of blood augments too much in human body then it comes out as hypertension.
Mostly people think that hypertension has no types but there are two major types of hypertension and four less common types.
- Essential or primary hypertension- This type is diagnosed in a number of people and it is curable through various numbers of methods.
- Secondary hypertension- It is a rare form of hypertension and generally caused by other illnesses like thyroid disorder, kidney problems, adrenal gland tumors etc or it can also be caused by medical treatments.
- Malignant hypertension is the worst in this chart. If not rectified on time, it can quickly lead to organ damage.
- Isolated systolic hypertension generally comes with aging process and mostly found in old age people. It is caused by the hardening of arteries like aorta.
- Resistant hypertension- In this the blood pressure level cannot be decreased to below 140/90 mmHG.
- White Coat Hypertension is caused by high level of anxiety.
Reasons Which Leads to Hypertension are as Follows-
- Genetic factor
- Anxiety and stress
- Genetic factor
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Contraction of arteries
- Excessive salt intake
- Alcohol and caffeine intake
Indications or symptoms of Hypertension
5. Pain in chest
7. Nose bleeding
8. Vomiting and nausea
9. Impaired or blurred vision
Ways to curtail the Effects of Hypertension
- Include garlic in diet helps a lot in treating hypertension. It regulates the pressure of blood in vessels.
- Intake of fresh fruits and vegetables helps to control hypertension. Make these an integral part of your regular diet and prevent hypertension.
- Calcium affects the high level of blood pressure. Take spinach, dairy products, green vegetables etc to cure this.
- Regular workouts treat hypertension in a safe way. Take low cholesterol diet helps in slowing down of high blood pressure.
A healthy lifestyle can effectively cut down the risks of hypertension from your life. So eat healthy and think positive.