Changes in life style, frequent shifts in diet, stress etc. leads to the problem of obesity. With obesity your body suffers from a number of diseases such as hypertension, rise in the level of LDL, heart diseases, respiratory malfunctions, cancers, diabetes and what not? The accumulation of the body fat hampers the process of metabolism and proper absorption of food.
Some of the immediate effects of obesity are listed below in detail-
1) Heart disease and cholesterol- Obesity disturbs the level of cholesterol in your body and lead to various health disorders. The rise in the level of LDL or the bad cholesterol blocks the arteries and hampers the flow of blood. Results are heart diseases and pulmonary failure. Similarly, it also deteriorates your health with hypertension and other types of coronary diseases.
2) Diabetes- Another dangerous condition is diabetes; with the increase in the level of blood sugar your health starts deteriorating. When there is excess amount of fat accumulated in the body, the body fails to maintain the blood sugar level leading to diabetes.
3) Osteoarthritis- Problems in the joints of the body, due to the break-down of cartilage is also a consequence of obesity. The condition mostly found in adults and middle aged people, the excess pressure exerted on the joints leads to tear and wear weakening one’s bones and making one prone to osteoarthritis.
4) Cancers- Research and several studies conducted in America have shown the rise in the number of colon cancer among obese people. Besides these, a dramatic rise is also seen in the number of patients suffering from prostate, breast and stomach cancer.
5) Obese people are also seen suffering from stress, depression, mental disorder, hormonal imbalance, respiratory malfunctions, digestive disorder, gastro-intestinal disorder and low cognitive capability. Affecting you both mentally and physically obesity turns your life into a misery.
Hence, the best way to get out of this condition is to lose weight. Start with a diet management program, go for regular workout and add nutritious and healthy food to your diet; you will surely get rid of weight woes.