Taking care of hair is very difficult once they are unmanageable but there are some natural ways in which you can treat your hair which are available right in your home. There are treatments for every hair type whether you have Curly hair, thick, straight or fine hair. Most shampoos don’t consider your hair type and provide a single solution for all your hair problems. So they may work for some people but it is not essential that they are going to benefit your hair too.
You can make your own shampoo with castile soap, water and sunflower oil. There are many fruits and natural herbs which you can use to make your hair strong and healthy.
All You Need to Know to Take of Your Hair-
Here is a list of these herbs and ingredients that will surely make you hair strong and healthy-
- Strawberries: These berries exfoliate the hair follicles to make them smooth and clean. It also reduces the dirt and grime that build up in hair because the seeds act as a scrub and clean hair perfectly.
- Avocado: Avocado is rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for your hair. It makes your hair incredible and removes the dullness and flatness of hair. It is easy to get and you can apply these easily to your hair by mixing with other beneficial herbs.
- Eggs: Besides using fruits and veggies for providing strength to your hair you can also apply egg yolk on your hair for strengthening the root and tip. Apply egg white on your hair and you will see that your hair is becoming smooth and shiny.
- Dairy Products: Dairy products likeyogurt and cream are very beneficial for your scalp and hair. They remove dirt from hair and moisturize the scalp.
- Lemon juice: Mix lemon juice and olive oil and apply it to your scalp. The acidic effect of lemon reduces flakes from your scalp and olive oil moisturizes it.
- Honey: Sun rays cause damage to your hair and cause dehydration of the skin. Massage some honey in your scalp, it helps in locking the moisture in your scalp and prevents sun damage.
- Baking Soda: Baking soda is perfect for removal of anything acidic from your hair.
These are simple methods to take care of your hair and improve their overall health. You can easily find these things in your kitchen and use them to make your hair stronger.