People love savoring Indian foods as they are nutritious and healthy. If you too begin including them to your diet then, they can help you reduce excess fat deposits and aid weight loss.
Here are some foods that can maintain your body weight and keep you slim and active:
- Cardamom - The Indian spice can enhance digestion and helps in breaking down food better. This will lead to better assimilation of nutrients in the body. It can also enhances metabolism and thus remove excess body fat. If you add one or two cardamom to your tea, this will not only give your tea a different taste but will also make you lose pounds.
- Buttermilk - This drink can be easily made in your home and provide your body all essential nutrients. It reduces fat and gives you a feeling of freshness. If you want to make it tastier then you can add green chilies, fresh leaves of coriander and a pinch of salt and pepper to it.
- Garlic - Garlic adds flavor to your food and makes it tastier. It reduces your bad cholesterol levels and cut down excessive fat. Garlic has anti-bacterial properties that can help you fight many deadly diseases as well.
- Cabbage – Cabbage inhibits conversion of carbohydrates and sugar into fat. You can eat this green leafy vegetable either in raw form or in boiled form. This will ultimately reduce your fat naturally.
- Moong Dal – Sprouts formed from moong dal are rich in various vitamins such as B, C, E and A, and contain potassium, iron and calcium. If you are dreaming for a slimmer body then include this to your diet and cut down excessive fat. It is a prominent source of fiber and protein that can maintain good levels of cholesterol. This can improve digestion and is effective in controlling blood sugar.
- Honey – This is the best home remedy that works against obesity. It prevents extra fat from being deposited in your body and keeps your body fresh and energetic. Take some with a glass of warm water every morning.
- Curry leaves – If you include curry leaves to your diet, then you can get promising results. The leaves can help you remove toxins and maintain healthy body.
Eat these healthy and nutritious Indian fruits that reduce your fat and give your body an amazing look.